Yesterday we awoke up to the perfect autumnal day, the light was ideal so we headed to the Edge with Daisy the dog.
After a brisk 4 miles admiring the colours and views towards to Peak District and the changing Manchester city centre skyline, we stopped off at the Wizard Tearooms.
A breakfast of poached eggs and mushrooms on toast was very welcome.
Dog friendly accommodation
Lodge on the Edge is ideal dog friendly accommodation, with a private fenced and gated garden to the rear.
Alderley Edge and the surrounding area provides great spaces for exercising your dog. Alderley Edge Park in just 200m at the end of Redesmere Drive, there is also a diverse network of footpaths (suburban and rural), which include Nether Alderley and the Alderley Edge National Trust area. There is a good range of dog walking options straight from the doorstep.
As dog lovers we are happy to welcome dogs to the property on the following basis:-
- They are not left unattended in the property
- They are fully house-trained & well past any chewing stage as all damages must be reported & paid for
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms for ANY reason
- All bedding will be replaced and charged for if any evidence of a dog has strayed upstairs for the night
- Please keep them off the furniture unless on any blankets that you have brought with you
- A hoover is also provided to help keep it free from dog hair which would not be pleasant for any guest
- Try not to allow your dog to wee or poo in the garden but if they do please ensure it is cleaned up
- There is an outside tap that can be useful for a wash down after a mucky walk
Please note that there is a cleaning surcharge for dogs staying at Lodge on the Edge.