Spacious open-plan living with a private & secluded outdoor space
Lodge on the Edge is a deceptively spacious ground floor Alderley Edge apartment and has been furnished so that our guests can sit back and relax in comfort. Accommodation comprises of a contemporary open plan living area including a large sumptuous sofa, a well equipped kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, a newly refurbished bathroom, secluded garden and private off road parking.
Lodge on the Edge is an ideal apartment rental, situated in a very peaceful spot on a quiet residential road. The Alderley Edge high-class high street, which is home to a variety of renowned restaurants, cafes and bars, and an eclectic choice of shops, is only a short stroll. Alderley Edge is a 20-minute rail journey from both Manchester city centre and Manchester International Airport.
It is a prime location which is adjacent to some of Cheshire’s most picturesque countryside including Nether Alderley, the Bollin Valley and Alderley Edge – National Trust park.
The campuses of Barclays Bank – Radbroke Hall, Royal London and Alderley Park are nearby.
Communication to both Manchester and London are easy, and Alderley Edge is centrally based, linked to the M6, M6, M62 and M56 motorways via a network of new dual carriageway roads.
Accommodation & facilities
Accessed via a private driveway and entrance, Lodge on the Edge combines spacious open-plan living with a private patio, garden, and off-road parking for two cars. Alderley Edge is home to fantastic restaurants, but for those who’d prefer to cook, the kitchen has all the utensils and amenities required to cook up a feast. Cupboards are stocked with necessary household items & toiletries. Beds are hotel quality, and both bedrooms are equipped with hanging space and a dressing table. The well establish private garden includes areas of lawn and patio, it opens out at the rear of the property, overlooking playing fields.
The Lodge on the Edge features
- Master bedroom with super-king-sized bed
- Second bedroom with single bed or two single beds
- Contemporary bathroom suite, with bath and shower
- Private driveway and parking for 2 cars
- Large, open-plan lounge and dining area
- Patio areas to the front and rear of the property
- A fully-equipped kitchen, including a full-size oven, four-ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Three large storage cupboards
- A utility room with a washer-dryer machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor seating, barbecue, and storage, along with a secluded well fenced garden that runs along two sides of the property
- 100Mb/s High-speed broadband and WiFi
- Smart TVs with Virgin Media record and catch-up
- Facilities for children, including cots and highchairs, can be supplied on request