Rates & information
Make yourself at home
Whether you’re booking for yourself or a colleague, Lodge on the Edge is designed as a stylish place to stay for a week or more, and a way to make the most of a sojourn or secondment. As a luxury alternative to the typical out-of-town hotel, Lodge on the Edge may prove more affordable than you think.
STANDARD WEEKLY RATE: £900
Long term bookings and nightly rates are available on request; please get in touch to let us know your requirements. All our rates include:
- All utility bills & council tax
- Welcome Arrival Pack
- Basic Pantry Items
- Toiletries & household essentials
- Broadband & Wi-Fi
- Smart TVs
- Off road parking
- Gardening & maintenance
Please refer to our terms & conditions, below, before booking.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are accepted and confirmed on the following Terms and Conditions.
a. Lodge on the Edge accepts no responsibility for;
- Any personal injury to the Guest and or their invitees.
- Loss or damage to their property.
- Any other matters over which Lodge on the Edge has no control.
b. Lodge on the Edge does not accept bookings from anyone under 21 years of age.
c. Lodge on the Edge will email or post a confirmation of the booking outlining;
- Arrival date.
- Departure date.
- Total cost.
- Deposit received.
- Any additional charges and payments.
d. As soon as your confirmation and invoice are received, please check the details carefully. If anything is not correct you should tell us immediately.
To reserve Lodge on the Edge, we require 30% of the total rent due as a deposit. This deposit secures the accommodation at the time of booking for the length of time required.
The total charge for the accommodation must be paid no later than 14 days prior to your arrival unless otherwise agreed in
We accept payments by electronic bank transfer.
3. Security Deposit
- The amount of the Security Deposit is dependent on the length of the stay and will be advised during the booking confirmation process and must be paid in full 7 days before arrival date.
- If when you leave there has been no damage caused or loss t0 Lodge on the Edge we will arrange to refund your deposit within 14 days.
- If when you leave damage or loss has been identified t Lodge on the Edge we will deduct the security deposit by the appropriate amount. We will advise you in writing of the amount before making any deductions and where possible supply photographic evidence.
- Where costs relating to damage exceed the Security Deposit, we will advise you in writing and payment must be paid in full within 7 days.
4. Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing and the below procedure is followed:
- If more than 28 days before arrival your deposit will be refunded,
- Between 27 and 15 days before arrival 50% of your total cost will be charged
- Within 14 days of arrival 100% of your total cost will be charged.
The above conditions also apply to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.
5. Early Departure Policy
If a guest needs to check out prior to the agreed departure date we will make every effort to obtain a refund of accommodation charges for the remainder of the stay. However, any refund will be subject to the apartment being re-let and may be subject to a cancellation charge.
6. Inventory/Property Care
- Guests are required to keep the accommodation, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair as at the beginning of the stay.
- When vacating Lodge on the Edge, guests are required to leave the apartment tidy and in the same state of repair and cleanliness as they found it on arrival.
- If it is felt that the amount of cleaning required following guest’s departure is unacceptable additional charges will be levied.
- Any breakages or damage to the accommodation must be paid for.
7. Servicing and Access to Properties
In addition to the weekly housekeeping service we may on occasion may need access to Lodge on the Edge. We reserve the right to gain access to all properties at all times but we will, wherever possible, endeavour to give guests as much notice as possible prior to entering the apartment.
Permission must be granted to bring pets on the premises. If permission is granted a supplement may be charged. If pets are found to have been in the property without permission, then any additional charges due will be taken from the security deposit.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere inside the property.
- If there any trace of smoking is detected then an additional charge of one night’s full rate will be incurred.
Candles are not permitted on the premises
- Guests are responsible for any personal belongings during the stay.
- Please ensure vehicles are locked and all valuables removed.
- Lodge on the Edge does not accept liability for any accident, loss or damage to personal property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence
12. Guests and Behaviour
- Guests are responsible for the behaviour of all members of the party and any of their guests during the stay.
- The number of guests indicated on the booking form must not be exceeded for the stay and never exceed 4 persons.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- We request that behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Please be respectful to our neighbours – this is a quiet residential area.
- Lodge on the Edge reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, a guest’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
13. Arrival and departure
Our standard arrival and departure times are 3pm and 10am respectively. However, we will always do our best to accommodate both earlier check-ins and later departures whenever possible by prior arrangement.
In the unlikely event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot provide your requested accommodation, alternative accommodation or a full refund will be offered.on the premises.